No Fate But What We Make

Tech Infantry - Season 10

Forums

Forum Home > Special Features > (9.1) Episode 3 Comments

Lorpius Prime
Administrator

Just now finished editing Scout's story and plugged it into the final document.  The last to go are Ryoko's and Viktor's.  Based on the actual length of material left to write and edit, I wouldn't say they should take too long, but my predictions are obviously not worth the electrons they're printed with.

I have no good excuse for the delay.  My life has continued to be much crazier and more stressful than I anticipated, but I've also just been avoiding working on this.  My apologies to all of you, for whatever that's worth.

May 7, 2014 at 9:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xinjao

I'm just glad to hear you're still working on it at all, and that the story isn't dead!

--

=^_^=

May 8, 2014 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lorpius Prime
Administrator

Maybe 60% done with Ryoko's story length-wise.  Writer's block is plaguing me, so it's not flowing well, and I may have to revise heavily.  Made some small contributions to Viktor's story amidst the blockage, though, rather than getting hung up entirely.  Anyway, progress is painfully slow, but it is happening.  This episode will get finished, and there still will be an epilogue afterwards.  Eventually.

May 17, 2014 at 3:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lorpius Prime
Administrator

Well since I have tons of stuff of real-life importance that I urgently need to be doing, I decided to procrastinate and work on TI tonight instead.  I rewrote a good chunk of Ryoko's story that had been bothering me, so that it now bothers me a little less, and then I was able to push forward on the story.  It's now 80-90% complete, and I just need to wrap up the final scene, which I don't think will be too hard if I'm able to maintain momentum.

I can actually see the end of this approaching.

July 20, 2014 at 3:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lorpius Prime
Administrator

Forcing myself to stop for the night, since I have an early day.  I added another page and a half so far to Ryoko's story, though I'm still calling it about 90% complete.  It's probably going to run a little long... really all of the stories in episode 4 are probably going to be somewhat longer.  Gotta cram in these conclusions.

July 21, 2014 at 3:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lorpius Prime
Administrator

Ryoko's story is finished at long last.  Or at least, the first draft is finished and plugged into the episode document.  I may have to revise some things later, as with all of the other stories.

But that means the episode is 4/5 complete.  Now it's just Viktor straggling.

July 23, 2014 at 1:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.